Taking a Leap

Today I took the leap in the blogging world.  I have been pondering the idea for quite some time.  I am excited to reach out to others as I share tips and tricks for everyday life.  I love to share my kitchen with others so I plan to share my favorite recipes and tips in the kitchen.  My favorite thing to do in the kitchen is to can and preserve the bounties of our garden.  I also have a passion for memory keeping.  I take photos daily and I document my family memories in meaningful photo albums. My family is my number 1. I strive to live with no regrets when it comes to family time.  I try to live each day to the fullest, forgive often, and laugh out load as often as I can.  I am blessed with an amazing family that loves to spend time together, whether it be at a sporting event to watch the kids, sitting around the firepit in the backyard, family game night or even our annual family campout in the backyard.  We connect via phone, text, facebook, and snapchat daily! 

Joshua 1:9


Comments

  1. Cory, CONGRATULATIONS on launching your blog! I'm so excited for you! I've been blessed to enjoy just a few of your wonderful garden delights and look forward to reading more about your family time tips, and recipes. You are such a great example of family first and time together! I've admired that in you! I've also been blessed with your sweet friendship and business camaraderie. Wishing you all the best and Happy 4th! (I bet you are out enjoying your family right now!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment