Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins

Got Zucchini?




This recipe is a family favorite all summer long and into the fall and winter because they freeze well.
I have also adapted this recipe to be gluten free by using Namaste Gluten Free Flour Blend.  I have tried a couple of different gluten free flour blends and this one seems to come out the best. 
I learned several years back that these muffins will get eaten from the freezer but if I shred the zucchini in the summer and then freeze it I rarely pull the shredded zucchini out of the freezer and make things with it. It is worth a little extra effort in the summer to just make the muffins.  If I do use frozen, shredded zucchini then I like to add a little oatmeal to the recipe to absorb some of the liquid.
You could always add some walnuts if you like and leaving out the oatmeal is an option.










Comments