BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza

BBQ Pulled Pork in the crockpot is a great meal that lasts for several days around my house.  I cooked up about 10 pounds of it in the crockpot to serve at a baby shower and only half of it was eaten.  We had pulled pork tacos a few times during the week. I love leftovers but only for a day or two so I decided to make a pizza with the remaining leftover pulled pork. 

Pulled Pork
6-10 pounds of pork loin
2 cups apple juice
1 bottle (or more) of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce

Cook on low in crockpot for 6-7 hours

To make the Pulled Pork Tacos we just used some of the meat in some tortillas, threw some grated cheese on top and enjoyed. 

The Pulled Pork Pizza was the best leftover invention.  I basically just used what I had in my refrigerator. 

Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
Your favorite pizza crust (I used Boboli for one pizza and a gluten free crust that I purchased from my local pizza restaurant)
leftover pulled pork
feta cheese
spinach
mozerella cheese
pineapple chunks
minced garlic

1.  Spread a thin layer of BBQ sauce over the crust.
2.  Sprinkle minced garlic over the sauce.
3.  Add a layer of spinach leaves.
4.   Sprinkle grated cheese over the top.  Spread evenly.
5.  Spread pulled pork, feta cheese, and pineapple chunks evenly over the pizza.

Bake according to crust package directions.

Comments